The practical exam tests candidates on solutions that can be configured using the below Equipment and software versions. Candidates may see more recent software versions during their attempt but will only be tested on features that are supported in the list below.
Passing the exam requires a depth of understanding difficult to obtain without hands-on experience. Early in your preparation you should arrange access to equipment and software similar to that used on the exam.
- RR, P, and PE role: Cisco ASR 9000 Series running IOS-XR 6.5 Release
- RR and PE role: Cisco ASR 1000 series running IOS-XE 16.6.5 Release
- PE and CE role: Cisco Edge Routers running IOS-XE 16.6.5 Release
- Access and Aggregation: Cisco Access series running IOS 3.2.1S Release
- Cisco Network Service Orchestrator (NSO) running 5.2 Release
from URL: Cisco Learning Network